[Scottish] Fans

Colin Shorts hardnutb42k at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 23:24:11 GMT 2006

PC world, Maplin, and most of the local pc shops will have them in
stock, well, if you can make do with a 25mm unit... it'll be easier and
cheaper to get hold of. - You might be able to mount it externally if it
helps.

If you're really stuck there's always RS-Components about a mile up the
road from queen street station (past the bmw garage, near the royal mail
depot), just give your work or college/uni's name as they don't deal
with the public (well, they're not meant to). I got a quick-release
socket to hot-flash a bios chip a few years ago from them this way (the
mobo cost 125 quid and I wasn't ready to write it off yet)