[Scottish] USB memory sticks and SuSE 9.3

Robert Barbour rlbarbour at castleventures.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 00:20:24 GMT 2006

Bingo!

Did what you suggest and the files on the stick appeared to be available in command mode. (/dev/sda1 did the trick)

I used the command ls /media/usbpen and got a list of the stick's contents.

Only one problem, though.

Working in KDE and using Konqueror, I still get the process dying and no access.

So how do I get access at desktop level?

Bear in mind that I have no internet access on this machine, and very much a beginner in Linux command mode.

Rob

 Message Received: Jan 17 2006, 10:40 AM