[Scottish] X-server issue

Joseph Kerr jsphkrr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 13:55:00 BST 2006

Hi,

I recently received the latest edition of Ubuntu and Kubuntu. I
successfully installed Ubuntu but now I the X-server problem. I do not
have a broadband connection so I downloaded the latest release of
x-server from the packages.ubuntu.com site to a cd. I installed this
release but I am still having the same problem. I am thinking of going
back to the Breezy release. If I do return to Breezy will I still be
able to install the Dapper kubuntu packages in Breezy and run the
Dapper KDE. I also have the Dapper server on a CD. Will I be able to
install those packages in Breezy and will they all function under
Breezy? Thanks.

--
Joe