[Scottish] Fwd: Scottish Linux group?

Andrew Calverley andrew.calverley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:24:38 BST 2007

Hey Mark,

Meeting details are on scotlug.org.uk with the next meet on the 26th of April.

http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Welcome

IRC is a good way to get up-to-date news on what is happening in the LUG.

#scotlug  on irc.freenode.org

ScotLUG's Paisley Beer Festival trip is on Friday April 27th.

http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Paisley_Beer_Festival

Andrew

--
MrLithic.blogspot.com