[Scottish] Software for digital camera output

Colin McKinnon colin.mckinnon at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 1 12:43:32 GMT 2007

On Friday 30 November 2007 17:24, John Gordon Ollason wrote:
> I am thinking of buying a digital camera. I have had a look around the
> various specs and everything seems to come with its own Mac/PC software. I
> have found it perfectly
> straightforward to plug my wife's Olympus camera into the USB port of my
> Iyonix-

I've found that every camera I've used (Olympus, Fuji, Sone cheapo
non-branded) behave as USB mass storage apart from an early Kodak which
didn't work well with the supplied drivers on Microsoft either and a very,
very cheap (£8) camera my wife got from the avon catalog).

If you find Digikam a bit heavy - check out flphoto.

C.