[Scottish] Bookshop trip -- AGAIN

willie willie at turkistar.com
Thu Feb 1 22:17:13 GMT 2007

Another bookshop trip has been arranged for Tuesday 13th February. Fairly
short notice, I know but the bookshop owner is anxious to clear stock. So
anxious that all prices are reduced to £5 and £10.
It will be the same format as before from 7 till 9 with refreshments provided.
As before, we need an idea of how many will be turning up so enough beer etc
can be laid on.

 Please go to

 http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Talk:Meetings

 login and add your name if you are intending coming along.

A torch might be handy for exploring the remoter nooks and crannies of the
shelving system. It really is a cavernous cavern he has down there.

--
Best Regards
Willie Fleming

wfleming at turkistar.com