[Scottish] aKademy2007

willie willie at turkistar.com
Thu Feb 15 22:27:25 GMT 2007

On Thursday 15 February 2007 21:48, Kyle Gordon wrote:
> Evening all,
>
> Thought I would take this opportunity to ask a few questions to the
> ScotLUG community.
>
> aKademy2007 is coming up at the end of June, and we're in the middle of
> preparations for it. We are currently seeking suggestions on where to
> hold a formal dinner for approximately 200 people preferably in the
> Glasgow city centre area. There's a lot of restaurants out there, but
> not many seem to want 200 people. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
thought about asking the council? -- bet the City Chambers could seat 200
folk.
 And if Edinburgh can lick Bill Gates bahookey, why cant Glasgow support KDE?
The worst that can happen is they will tell you to get lost.

If they do, Creme de la Creme on Dumbarton Road can easily seat 200.

> Also, if anyone is aware of companies that might be interested in
> sponsoring the event, please get in touch.
see above
--
Best Regards
Willie Fleming