moRe: [Scottish] Broadband Question...

babaguy babaguy at myway.com
Mon Jan 15 01:03:22 GMT 2007

 Thanks Kyle, for the link and the heads-up!

There was so much information on the page that I haven't tried to follow what it suggests -

I think it requires that I download the firmware for the Speed Touch and burn it to a CD and then run that CD on the Ubuntu box in order to configure the Speed Touch - (

Since I don't have a CD-R on either computer I figure this would be an interesting process.....)

Gordon simply said to bin the Speed Touch, and I probably will...

What is the simplest way to get on the net via Linux - How do YOU guys do it?

Thanks again, all, and - why aren't we all in our beds by now?

- Paul