[Scottish] Fw: Jeff Barr talk on Amazon Web Services here at Strathclyde on Monday 23rd July at 5pm

Kenny Duffus kenny at duffus.org
Wed Jul 11 12:56:00 BST 2007

thought some people might be interested

Kenny

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duncan Smeed" <duncan.smeed at cis.strath.ac.uk>
To: <department at cis.strath.ac.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:11 PM
Subject: Jeff Barr talk on Amazon Web Services here at Strathclyde on Monday
23rd July at 5pm

I was recently contacted by the organiser of this event and I've
arranged the venue for the following event - Graham Hills room
P5.14 Monday 23rd at 5pm.

The talk by Jeff Barr will be of interest to some of you in the
department and so I'm forwarding this confirmation of the event.
It's a great opportunity for the Department to get better
connected to Amazon so I hope some of you can come along.

Please forward to other contacts you may have that you think
might also be interested.

Cheers,

Duncan