[Scottish] A chance to evangelise?

J.R. Seago j.r.seago at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jul 23 08:21:36 BST 2007

last week I got this:
On 20/07/07, Mister Antony <mister.antony4 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Dear Mr Seago,
>
> Please accept our apologies for not responding to your enquiry sooner.  Our
> IT system crashed  just over a week ago & we have just re-established our
> outstanding messages.
>
> So that we can send you the necessary product information could you please
> let us know whether it is a raincape or wool Inverness Cape which most
> interest you .
>
> With best regards
>
> Antony M Mistofsky
> MISTER ANTONY ( Inverness Capes )
> Glasgow G77 5AT, Scotland, UK
> Tel/fax +441416397309
> mister.antony4 at ntlworld.com
> www.misterantony.com
> www.invernesscapes.com
> CELEBRATING OUR 25th YEAR !

To which I replied:
Thank you for your efforts, and may I recommend that you contact an IT
consultant and investigate the possibility of a system based on either
GNU/Linux or BSD. Ask here for advice on free software systems.
http://www.scottish.lug.org.uk/wiki/Welcome

So gird up your loins in case you get an enquiry, Living outside Inverness I'm
a bit too far away to help but here seems a golden opportunity!
--
 J.R. Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/