[Scottish] Recommended Web hosting

babaguy babaguy at myway.com
Sat Jul 28 22:35:28 BST 2007

Hi John Gordon O.,

Anyone who knows me will know that I'm the *least* techno-up-to-date geezer in the Electron Club, but my website/domain name registrar is UK WEB SOLUTIONS DIRECT, and they seem to be fine - not too expensive - they use HORDE as their e-mail "client" (I think HORDE is an open source creation) -

Have a look at them and see what you think!

- Paul B.