[Scottish] Eben Moglen (GPL author) lecture Edinburgh, 26th June

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jun 13 21:53:13 BST 2007

Dan Shearer wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 07:07:55AM +0100, William Anderson wrote:
>> Dan Shearer wrote:
>>> This is a heads-up: Eben Moglen, the lawyer behind the GPL family of
>>> licenses, [snip]
>> what?  RMS wrote GPLs v1 and 2 long before Moglen joined the FSF.
>
> What I wrote is correct.

"Eben Moglen (GPL author)" = incorrect
"Eben Moglen, the lawyer behind the GPL family of licenses" = incorrect

Were you to state that Eben is one of the co-authors of GPLv3, I'd agree.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the