[Scottish] Welcome to the wiki, Edlug

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Mar 2 16:55:33 GMT 2007

Dan Shearer wrote:
> Dear Edlug,
> Cc Scotlug
>
> Others can confirm and expand on this, but anyway...
>
> During last night's edlug Faye, Alistair, me and maybe one or two others
> dropped into #scotlug . Cut a long story short (such as when willie
> dropped "apt-get dist-upgrade" into the conversation, followed by
> "oops") there didn't seem to be a problem with Edlug using the Scotlug
> wiki, as opposed to Edlug starting their own. It has "scot" in the name
> doesn't it? Anyway #scotlug is inhabited by people from all over
> Scotland.

I suggested using ScotLUG as an umbrella for all Scottish LUGs a few
years ago[1] and was resoundly told to fuck right off.

[1]http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/scottish/2003-December/001408.html

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the