[Scottish] Welcome to the wiki, Edlug

Dan Shearer dan at shearer.org
Fri Mar 2 17:08:49 GMT 2007

     :
> > Scotlug wiki, as opposed to Edlug starting their own. It has "scot" in the name
> > doesn't it? Anyway #scotlug is inhabited by people from all over
> > Scotland.
>
> I suggested using ScotLUG as an umbrella for all Scottish LUGs a few
>   :
> [1]http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/scottish/2003-December/001408.html

That old thread is useful. Linux communities in Scotland have evidently made
progress since 2003. I wasn't here to see it happen, but congratulations
everyone anyway. I'm told a while back Aberdeen had a open Linux morning with 60
people turning up, for example. Debconf. Akademy. #scotlug. edlug list.

--
Dan Shearer
dan at shearer.org