[Scottish] Re: Kubuntu Install help...?

babaguy babaguy at myway.com
Tue Mar 6 18:24:07 GMT 2007

 Dear Scribz -

Thanks for your sincere offer of help. I *did * use the link you provided. (btw - the CD's were "own brand" from LIDL - sorry!

As for *enemies* (!) in the SLUG - I think Gordon JC and I have made up and I do certainly hope that no one has interpreted my (understandable?) frustration resulting from my experiences with my dodgy Breezy CD in any way as an expression of petulant rebuke to those who have generously given their time and expertise, repeatedly, which, to be fair, I *think* I've always acknowledged with - as I do here -  garteful thanks !

All good wishes,

- Paul B.