[Scottish] Different meeting

Alistair J. Ross ajross at xbolt.net
Sun Mar 18 18:33:17 GMT 2007

Hi ,

	I wouldn't discount IBM totally - the plant in Greenock is still open AFAIK,
it just works on a far smaller scale. They have tons of office space, some
rented out, some just lying bare (great use for a function). They make
bladeservers and such out there currently and have a call center in the
building, but nothing like what it was before the Lenovo deal.

Why not give them a call?

Regards,

Ali Ross