[Scottish] Linux Meeting Dundee - Tomorrow Night - 7pm

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:33:11 GMT 2007

                                Meeting Reminder
                          Thursday 8th November 2007
                            7pm Third Floor (Cinema)
                         Students Association Building,
                                  Bell Street,
                                     Dundee
    Hi Guys,
    Just a quick reminder of tomorrow nights Linux Meeting at the UAD
Linux
    Society. Gordon Dunlop Administrator of TayLUG and a active and much
    liked member of the Linux society since its creation will be doing
the
    nights presentation entitled; Aquatrine: A Linux Beowulf cluster
using
    Fedora Core 5 and OSCAR 5 Alpha middleware

    So if you are interested in clustering computing power or
about :Linux
    or open source software then this is a meeting not to miss.

    As usual our meetings are open to everyone, if you are not a member
of
    the society, or if you are and you know someone that wants to know
more
    about us, or about Linux and open source software then why not come
    along or bring them with you. Our meetings are even open to members
of
    the general public so don't worry if you don't know someone who is a
    students or a member of staff at Abertay your welcome to come along.

    For more information please contact events at thelinuxsociety.org.uk

    If your not a member of the TauLUG mailing list then join today,
this is
    one of the most active mailing list for the local Linux and open
source
    community. You can subscribe at
    https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/dundee and you can view
this
    months and all the previous months news, talk, and Linux advice here
    http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/dundee/

    I look forward to seeing you all there, and of course the usual
    traditional chat and gossip in the bar afterwards.

    Arron M Finnon

    President

    UAD Linux

    Users Society