[Scottish] Computer recycling

Adam Conway adam at conways.name
Sun Nov 25 12:35:08 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm about to move house, and looking to get rid of my ancient (P200!)
desktop, which has been serving as a printer server only recently.  If
anyone wants it (OS free, since I'd wipe the disk before passing it on)
then they're welcome to it (everything works except the bios battery!).
If no-one does then I'll probably keep the hard disk and get rid of the
rest and wondered if there was a computer recycling place anywhere I
could take it to instead of the tip?

Adam

--
"I thought cars were the dominant species on your planet and
I was just trying to introduce myself"

Use encrypted email! Get my GPG public key at www.conways.name