[Scottish] Linux Meeting Dundee - Thurs 11th Oct - 7pm

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 7 10:36:07 BST 2007

Hi Guys,

                      The UAD Linux Users Society
                Next Meeting - Thursday -11th Oct - 7pm
                          3rd Floor (Cinema)
                     Students Association Building,
                              Bell Street
                                 Dundee

Just to let you know that there is a Linux meeting scheduled in Dundee
for Thursday evening.  It's due to start at 7pm, for direction please
visit here - http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/AbertayLinuxSociety

As some of you guys know from my previous posts, the meetings are open
to everyone and if any of you guys are free then please come along it
would be nice to put some faces to names.  We just had a intake of new
members from our efforts at freshers fair so it's full of new and
experienced Linux users so it should be a good laugh.  The meetings
generally last for no more than an hour(ish) and then we go to the pub
and have a few pints (or whatever you choice of poison is) and have a
good chinwag about linux stuff.

Hope to see you guys if your free

Arron

The UAD