[Scottish] Linux Meeting - Dundee - Thursday Night

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:45:57 BST 2007

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that there is a meeting of the Abertay Linux
Society scheduled for Thursday night.  As usual our meetings are open to
everyone, and if your free and in the area then why not come and put
some faces to names.  The meeting starts a 7 and we should be finished
by 8 and then off for a pint or two afterwards ;-)

It is being held for this meeting only in room 4505, of the main campus
building.  The main campus can be found on Bell Street, Dundee.

It is an ideal opportunity to review the work that we have done for the
forth coming freshers fair on the 19th.  Where it is hoped that we can
talk to over thousand people who potentially have never used Linux.  We
have been working on how to guides, and user tips.  If you can't make
the meeting, but you would like to look at the work that has been done
and give your opinions and feedback the URL of our temporary forum is
http://ask.justdontask.co.uk

If you do have any questions for me then please just drop me a line

Arron M Finnon

President

UAD Linux Society