[Scottish] Linux Meeting - Dundee - 27th

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:26:49 BST 2007

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that we're holding a meeting on Thursday the 27th,
in the cinema (3rd floor), Students Association Building, Bell Street,
Dundee at 7pm.  This meeting has a kind of dual purpose for us, we just
recently held freshers fair at Abertay University and we had 75 or so
people show interest in either the Society it's self or Linux in general
or both.

In the email i'm sending to them before the meeting i have linked to
both TayLUG and SLUG saying that these were must haves so i hope you
guys didn't mind.

If your in Dundee on Thursday night then please pop along and say hello
it would be nice to put some faces to names.

Hope you guys have a good weekend, catch you later

Arron