[Scottish] ScotLUG 10th Aniversary meeting 28th February

Kenny Duffus kenny at duffus.org
Mon Feb 11 20:17:47 GMT 2008

This months meeting is the 10th anniversary of the Scottish Linux Users' Group
so it would be good to see as many people as possible at it, especially if
you don't manage each month or haven't been for a while.

The meeting will consist of a quiz held in L13.18 at Strathclyde University
starting at 1930 with refreshments served from about 1900.

Afterwards those interested will head to The Counting House pub on the west
side of George Square. We usually find a spot in the family area at the
south-west corner of the pub.

For more details of the venues, including a map and full addresses, see
the ScotLUG website which also contains information about past and
future meetings.

http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Meetings

We are also organising special 10th anniversary tshirts for more details see:

http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/10th_Anniversary_Tshirt

If you are interested please add your name to the wiki page by this wednesday
morning (13th Feb).
Tshirts need to be collected and paid (£15 each) for at the meeting, unless
you have previously arranged it with me.

--

	Kenny