[Scottish] Quad ethernet PCI

Thomas McLean tam at ineed2.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 11:08:31 BST 2008

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone can give me some help. I'm trying to bind my cisco switch to my PC with the use of dynamips to emulate a whole routing and switching
environment, but I need to use 2 possibly 3 quad eternet PCI adapters. I was wondering if anyone has had any Sun PCI QFE's working under the likes of ubuntu? I heard you can do this but I am not sure which ones actually work and which don't.

Also if there is other known working PCI QFE's around, preferrably cheap I'd like to also know about them as the Sun QFE's go for around #15ish.

Alternatively if anyone has any I am willing to pick up and pay.

Thanks,

Tam.