[Scottish] Quad ethernet PCI

Thomas McLean tam at ineed2.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 14:16:40 BST 2008

Hi Colin,

They look quite good for the money. The only thing I would need to work out now is that if they will work alongside ubuntu. I want to also test (this is not a biggy) if I
can pass jumbo frames through it so I can carry out 802.1q tunnelling.

If anyone has this info available I would appreciate it. I'm running in the dark here and don't fancy spending money on something that I won't be able to use.

I heard you can get Dlink PCI QFE's quite cheaply but they don't do jumbo frames, so I want to hold out just incase I can get cards cheap enough that will work.

Thanks,

Tam.