[Scottish] Re: Linux Laptop

John¹ seago.john at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 16 18:04:06 BST 2008

Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions. It was the
uk.comp.os.linux newsgroup that pointed me towards this particular product.
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?NNB-587
Which seemed to meet the specifications for Web browsing, Web Mail and had
a minimum 14" screen, the price was low enough to make it a worthwhile
experiment at less thatn a pound a day for a year. I've ordered one
without an operating system, as I've never installed to a Laptop before
that might cause me to come back for some help
--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/