[Scottish] Commsworld & Murphx

Tim Brocklehurst t.brocklehurst at henryabram.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 17:39:24 GMT 2008

I wonder if anyone can help...

Our Aberdeen office is currently using CommsWorld as an ISP, with quite successfully. The actual service is provided by Demon with CommsWorld essentially providing support and maintenance. CommsWorld is now moving to MurphX to supply adsl broadband (amongst other things). The prices certainly look attractive (8Mbps,832Kbps £600 P.A.) but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

We are also looking to upgrade our Glasgow office ADSL, but as this is our main office I REALLY don't want to have a poor provider.

Any Suggestions?

Tim B.

Software/Design Engineer

Malin Marine Consultants