[Scottish] Commsworld & Murphx

Daniel Owens danny at ipalchemy.com
Wed Mar 5 17:54:44 GMT 2008

Hi Tim,

I use a very small isp called prodigynet; http://prodigynet.co.uk
They provide the basic services as wires only and are very reliable.
When you call tech support, you always speak to the same guy and it is
an 0870 number so no big bills for tech support.   They are not the
cheapest, but for quality they are excellent in my experience - I have
been with them for years.

For a glasgow office, consider an sdsl service of the type provided by
easynet http://www.easynetconnect.co.uk/sdsl/
I have implemented this type of system for several clients and it is
really good for head offices. (take a look at the contention ratios).

best,
Danny Owens