[Scottish] Commsworld & Murphx[Scanned]

Tim Brocklehurst t.brocklehurst at henryabram.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 09:14:39 GMT 2008

Oh, don't worry, I was with Pipex some years ago and it was pretty good.
Then for some inexplicable (cost) reason my housemates decided to move
to Tiscali. My god what a service!!! Ridiculous usage policies, and
downtime? Well, don't even try to connect on a Thursday afternoon!

I'm now with BT (at home) who can actually provide a decent service.

For the moment, I'll see if we get the go-ahead to upgrade our current
connection at work.

Cheers All.

Tim B.