[Scottish] new user and study group

Dan Shearer dan at shearer.org
Wed May 7 21:42:20 BST 2008

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 08:36:17PM +0100, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 11:55:19AM +0100, overdrive emacs wrote:
> > At this moment I am looking for somebody interested in emacs and study its
> > code (c and lisp) and architecture. I would like to create a study group for
> > interested people from Edinburgh.
> >
> > Let me know if you are interested.
>
> I spend most of my time working in emacs these days but have yet to
> find the time to poke the internals. This could be the impetus needed
> for me to look at it.
>
> You might get some more interest if you ping the EdLUG list as well:

As it happens I'm just documenting talks for a LUG meeting in
Edinburgh... Borja maybe you'd like to spend a few minutes then
explaining what you have in mind?  I'll be updating the wiki shortly
with the agenda. As well as a special interest group, would you be
willing to do a talk about hacking emacs to the LUGs in Glasgow or/and
Edinburgh?

--
Dan Shearer
dan at shearer.org