[Scottish] new user and study group

overdrive emacs overdrive.emacs at gmail.com
Fri May 9 18:01:00 BST 2008

Hi Robert and Dan,

Firstly thanks for fast response, and sorry for my delay.

At this moment I am a simple user of emacs, I know c language (and others
like c++, etc) and I am learning lisp due to I would like to jump from
'emacs-user' to 'emacs-devel' or at least as a research and improve myself.

Also, I am spanish and my english is not good I think for an emacs talking,
however I would like to do the effort to meet with Linux/BSD/opensource
users due to I do not know nobody here interested in this.

Another doubt that I have, it is if we you have some place to meet normally
all linux users here in Edinburgh, talk about possible projects, etc.

I am going to provide my msn, if somebody is interested into contact me via
msn (passport account) you can add me directly using this address:
overdrive at phreak.es

Thanks in advance!

Borja Tarraso