[Scottish] Openmoko FreeRunner

babaguy babaguy at myway.com
Mon May 26 12:00:21 BST 2008

Hi All -

Because I'm not a full-on Linux-wallah (to say the least) I just would like to know, is the Free Runner a phone/mobile internet device ? (I know that may be a REALLY dumb question, but still...)

- and ALSO if it IS a phone, does its FLOSSy interior mean it won't necessarily be sending moment-to-moment updates back to the NSA in the Old Country and Menwith Hill closer to (adopted) home...?

Answers will be much appreciated...!

- babaguy