[Scottish] August Meeting

Kenny Duffus kenny at duffus.org
Sun Aug 23 17:11:51 UTC 2009

This months meeting is on thursday 27th August and will feature a presentation
by Jonathan Riddell on PyKDE development.

The talk will start around 19:30 in the room L13.18 of the Livingston
Tower of the University of Strathclyde.

After the talk we'll retire to The Counting House on the west side of
George Square for refreshments of a liquid nature. We usually find a
spot in the family area at the south-west corner of the pub.

For more details of the venues, including a map and full addresses, see
the ScotLUG website which also contains information about past and
future meetings.

http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Meetings

--

	Kenny