[Scottish] This months meeting

Rob Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Tue Dec 15 10:34:54 UTC 2009

Morning all,

Just a quick reminder about the meeting this month.

The meeting will be taking place at 1930 in the Livingston Tower building
of Strathclyde University on Thursday 17th of December.

This will be a series of lightning talks, currently we only have two
(maybe three).  However I would like to see 5 if at all possible.  This
would be a great time if you have never done a talk before to get up and
spend 5 minutes talking about something you love related to Linux.  Don't
be shy!

After the meeting there will be drinks in the Counting House, all are
welcome to join.

Hope to see you all there and if not hope you all have a great time over
Christmas and I will see you in the new year :)