[Scottish] Scotlug Meeting on Thursday Jan 29th?

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Wed Jan 28 04:29:38 UTC 2009

Gordon JC Pearce MM3YEQ wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 18:31 +0000, jb_1234 at ntlworld.com wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know what's happening at the meeting on Thursday - is it a
>> pub night, or is there a speaker? The web site just says there's a
>> meeting, no more details given.
>>

> We're watching bigkev apologise to neuro_ for kickbanning him for his
> comment about the job posting.

Actions by everyone involved were juvenile and unwarranted. Both people
in question have unsubbed from this list on their own accord. Any
further discussion, slagging, etc, will result in the listadmin
unsubbing the offender(s).

There have been several good talks in the past months, and we've all
been busy with Christmas and New Year. I don't know what's on the
schedule, but Kevin may have an update on the new website that is
apparently due to go live in a month or two. If more than 10 people
turned up at the November meet, they would know that. I can't make it
this month as I'm out the country. Hope it all goes well.

Kyle