[Scottish] Scotlug Meeting on Thursday Jan 29th?

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jan 28 08:50:58 UTC 2009

I have 3 bags of Linux Format magazines and specials sent from Future
Publishing (ie these are current issues rather than my cast-offs) to give
away on Thursday. I haven't looked through them all, but I believe that I
do have some of their "Get Into Programming" special editions, which might
interest some folk. First come, first served.

Ben Thorp