[Scottish] This Thursday's Meeting

Philip Nelson philip.nelson at scotdb.com
Tue Jun 23 21:46:16 UTC 2009

As discussed on the forum, I will be coming along and if no one else has
any better ideas I can give the talk I gave recently at a database
conference in Berlin -

https://www-951.ibm.com/blogs/iod2009_sessions/entry/tsb1985

It isn't too scarily commercial : mostly examples of real world XML
usage and how to use the (standards based) SQL/XML, XPath and XQuery.

My examples run on DB2  (the "Flowers" bit of this free DB2 Express-C on
Linux).

If there is another talk planned I'm willing to sit and listen.

But if no-one has anything better to offer I can do this.

Let me know.

Phil