[Scottish] Spare IT kit. FREE!!!!

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Mon Mar 9 11:13:39 UTC 2009

Chance of a spec sheet? Processor speed, memory, hdd at a minimum would be
helpful....

Ben Thorp

From:
"Tim Brocklehurst" <t.brocklehurst at henryabram.co.uk>
To:
<scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Date:
09/03/2009 10:52
Subject:
[Scottish] Spare IT kit. FREE!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

There is some old computer equipment around the office. 3x low-spec PCs
and 3x CRT monitors. These machines would be fine as home file/print
servers, but would be taxed running an install of XP. I have various
copies of Win 95/98/2000 that would be fine with these machines.

If anyone is interested, please contact me within the next 24 hours. All
Equipment will be binned at 5:30pm tomorrow, unless I have requests
otherwise.

Cheers,

Tim B.

Software / Design Engineer