[Scottish] Spare IT kit. FREE!!!!

Tim Brocklehurst t.brocklehurst at henryabram.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 11:55:24 UTC 2009

Ok, the best machine has already gone, but the specs are as follows:

Machine A (Pulsar 350)

Pentium 2, 64MB Ram, 6.4GB HDD, Modem

Machine B

Pentium 2, 64MB Ram (not sure) Unknown HDD. Modem.

Also available are:

2x 15" CRT Monitors
1x 17" CRT Monitor
4x CD Drives (differing types)
1x DVD Drive
2x Modems (internal)
1x Ram that I've never seen before, 168pin, 2 locator slots
Variety of parallel to centronics cables.

Cheers All.

Tim B.