[Scottish] 23rd Paisley Beer Festival 2010

Colin Shorts colin.shorts at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 09:13:54 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if there was a trip planned this year as I've not
seen anything mentioned about it yet (and the wiki pages don't go past
2008's outing).

The festival is running from Wednesday the 28th of April to Saturday the
1st of May. Entry is the same as last year (£5 or £3 concession/CAMRA
members), but that gets you a glass to keep which gives you free entry
on subsequent days.

More details are on the website
(http://www.paisleybeerfestival.org.uk/), although the beer list isn't
up yet :(

If anyone is interested in volunteering, all you need is to be a signed
up CAMRA member - setup starts about 9am on the Monday, and there's
always work to be done during the entire event right through to
takedown, which starts after 9pm on the Saturday, or when we run out of
beer). You can join CAMRA via their website
(http://www.camra.org.uk/page.aspx?o=joinus), or at the festival itself.

As usual, I won't be joining you all for the trip as I'll be there all
week, hence the shameless plug ;)

Regards,
Colin