[Scottish] 23rd Paisley Beer Festival 2010

Andrew Calverley andrew.calverley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 12:27:00 UTC 2010

I will there on the Friday. Taking the day off work so I can beat the lines
that form around 5:30 - 6:00.

If you get there before the line forms - no problems. When they start to do
the "one in - one out" system (roughly around 6pm), you could be standing
outside for hours. Getting there early is always the best advice.

Andrew