[Scottish] RHCE

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretecsystems.com
Sun Dec 12 17:21:47 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
> Hi Gavin
> No not yet, but I will do. Will be interesting to see what I really
> know vs what I think I know.

Yeah, fun. I've been planning on doing it since 2003! Since RHEL 6 is now out myself and another one of my techs will go do it so we can go for the Red Hat Advanced Parter in Q2 2011.

We may do the 5 day course thing just as a wee break :-)

Cheers.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry at suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html