[Scottish] RHCE

Roland Ward roland.ward at penguinfactory.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 12:49:10 UTC 2010

We've had an engineer do the LPI 101 and 102 and he found that a great
help. If you are just looking for something for your CV the RHCE might
be better but if you are looking for a good all round exam to help
expand your knowledge I'd recommend looking at the LPI exams.

--
Roland Ward (Director)

Penguin Factory Ltd
www.penguinfactory.co.uk
Tel: 0845 868 3988

PenguinFactory Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland registered in Scotland number SC270171.
Registered office: Penguin Factory Limited, c/o Sinclair Wood and Co. 90 Mitchell Street Glasgow. G1 3NQ.