[Scottish] RHCE

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretecsystems.com
Tue Dec 14 12:47:27 UTC 2010

Exactly. In our world the LPI makes sense, but sometimes the commercial world wants the brand. Is do LPI for staff and a couple of RHCE for the sales and marketing reasons.

Gav.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry at suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.