[Scottish] RHCE

Andrew Calverley andrew.calverley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 16:50:34 UTC 2010

Problem is Dan that in most large enterprise operations (third party
contracting etc) CV's are purged before they hit the folks who know anything
about the post.

I have often asked for the complete set of applications but that is fairly
rare. Often I have found that competent folks I know are applying have been
discarded by a keywording exercise undertaken by Agency or HR folks.

Sad but true.