[Scottish] Full height rack server cabinet still going free!

Roland Ward roland at primitive.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 15:09:25 UTC 2011

Sadly Philip wasn't able to take the rack server cabinet as he's looking
for a slightly oversized cabinet to fit disk enclosures. Therefore it's
still available. As before it's a full height 42U rack server cabinet.
It fits the 1U and 2U Dell rack servers I have here no problem. No key
for the glass door but it will happily stack you servers somewhere comfy
for you! The perfect addition to every front room perhaps? You'll need
to bring a van and a hand to move it as I can't really lift stuff but
it's yours for free if you can make it to the West End of Glasgow