[Scottish] Scotlug again!

Dave Hibberd dave at apartment3.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 13:37:22 UTC 2011

Afternoon Scotluggers.

It's the third week in February, which means I'm a few days late in emailing
everyone. It also means there's Scotlug on this Thursday (25th).

This week is Gordon talking to us about LySDR, a software defined radio
project he's been working on - it looks to be an interesting one!

Times are standard - Pre meeting drinks / curry in the Counting house at
5ish, Begin to assemble in the room at 7pm, meeting begins properly at about
7.15pm, and then once everything is finished back to the pub for drinks!

See you in room 14.15 of the Livingstone Tower!

Any questions/comments/ideas for this meet or others, feel free to email me!

Regards,
Hibby

(Sorry about the lateness - was part of the team organising a ball at the
weekend, and got sucked into that.)