[Scottish] Glasgow hacks & hackers day (tickets available soon)

Judith Townend judith at scraperwiki.com
Tue Feb 22 07:23:04 UTC 2011

Hello,

Further to last week's email, details & (free) tickets for the Hacks &
Hackers Glasgow event on March 25, 2011 have now gone live:

   - http://hackshackersglasgow.eventbrite.com/
   -
   http://blog.scraperwiki.com/2011/02/22/new-event-hacks-hackers-glasgow-hhhglas/

Any further questions please let me know. We hope to see you there!

Kind regards,

Judith Townend