[Scottish] [JOB] Looking to hire 3 Senior Linux Sysadmins.

Iolaire McKinnon iolaire at iolaire.com
Fri Jan 7 12:22:25 UTC 2011

Hello there,

I've just started with a new company in Gibraltar and now I'm hiring 3x
Senior Linux Administrators for a new platform buildout and live operation.
The setup is Apache/Websphere/Tomcat/Oracle on HP gear. I'm looking for
mid-career individual contributors with a desire to get into something new
and who are looking for a change of location. Previous experience with
Apache/Java/DB web-facing stacks is definitely needed for this. There will
be some on-call once things are up and running.

Immediate start 40-45k GBP, based in Gibraltar. Aggregate income tax at 40k
is 23%, and there's no VAT.

The company: IGT <http://www.igt.com>
The location: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar
The job: Senior Linux
Administrator<http://www.gibraltarjobsboard.com/view_job/post_id/0093-Senior-Linux-Administrator>

If you're interested, contact me off-list and I'll send more info over.

Regards, Iolaire