[Scottish] Cost of M$ in councils.

John Thomson mail at johnthomson.me.uk
Wed Jan 26 16:31:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm new to this mailing list, but I just want to mention a
project I am working on. For the past 3 or so weeks, I have requested
details on how much local councils all over the UK have been spending on
software, compared to how many computers they use. Just to let you know,
I have roughly calculated that most of the councils are spending, in the
region, of about £110, per computer. I was just wondering what your
views are on this. Note, very few have tried any alternatives to
Windows.

--
Thanx, John Thomson.