[Scottish] Cost of M$ in councils.

Marcel Hecko maco at blava.net
Wed Jan 26 17:26:03 UTC 2011

I was actually expecting this number to be much higher. Is this only
software license costs which are accounted into the amount, or is this
including support and mainetnance fees? It that a flat rate, or
monthly/yearly cost? I would love to see other inputs/outcomes of the
project you are mentioning.

Marcel